Sky Guide 1 - Wire Wrapping / Metal Work Basics
Learning is the gateway to your limitless creativity !
"The Seed within"
This tutorial file contains 23 pages with 46 photos of the process of creation of a pair of hoop earrings based on Rodis "Seed Within" creation.
All the processes are organized into 28 steps which makes it super easy to follow. You'll find in this tutorial tips and tricks, which will help you create your own beautiful and flowing designs.
Specifically designed for the beginner, you will be introduced into preparing wire, hammering and forming along with wire wrapping. - You just need the passion & THE TOOLS!
For this project you'll need:
• INSPIRATION AND LOVE
• High Temperature Torch,
• Rotary tool with a sanding attachment and a polishing attachment,
• Round nose pliers,
• Flat tipped pliers,
• Tweezers (10cm – 15cm), metal and optional plastic,
• Wire cutters (for thick wire and thin wire),
• Mandrel (ring mandrel),
• Hammer and anvil,
• 18, 26, 28 gauge copper wire, 20 gauge fine silver wire,
• 2 silver beads (3 mm), 2 copper beads (2 mm),
• 2 flat turquoise stones (6-7 mm), or your preference (round or flat),
• 2 ear hooks (in this project I used Niobium ear hooks, but you can use silver or copper, or make your own)
• Liver Sulfur,
• Fine grade steel wool.
Available in .pdf Format
Format PDF with instant download after check out. Please note that you will be purchasing x1 copyright license authorizing personal use of the tutorial - the .pdf file contains a security feature that prohibits printing or duplication.
Please contact us after purchasing this tutorial should you require a printable version.